Raincaper Gloves G-M25
FINE ART VAN GOGH SUNFLOWERS TEXTING GLOVES
For Vincent van Gogh the sunflower paintings done in the south of France held a special significance – they communicated “gratitude”. Celebrate gratitude daily with a pair of van Gogh Sunflowers Gloves. The glorious amber gloves artfully display van Gogh’s painting while protecting your hands from sun, wind and cool weather. Add a splash of color to any day and make an impression – giftable gloves complete any outfit and are perfect for travel, commuting, church and special occasions.
Matches van Gogh Sunflowers RainCaper and umbrellas.
- Buttery-soft faux suede gloves caress your hands
- Touch screen technology on thumbs and index fingers; compatible with most devices
- Warm, windproof and breathable
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most