FINE ART MONET WATER LILIES TEXTING GLOVES
Known for landscapes of water and reflection, French Impressionist Claude Monet’s Water Lilies was inspired by the flower garden at his home in Giverny. Make an impression with a pair of Monet Water Lilies Gloves. The buttery-soft teal gloves artfully display Monet’s painting while protecting your hands from sun, wind and cool weather. Add a touch of style to daily life – giftable gloves complete any outfit and are perfect for travel, commuting, church and special occasions.
Matches Monet Water Lilies WarmCaper, RainCaper and umbrellas..
- Buttery-soft faux suede gloves caress your hands
- Touch screen technology on thumbs and index fingers; compatible with most devices
- Warm, windproof and breathable
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most