FINE ART PRENDERGAST UMBRELLAS IN THE RAIN TEXTING GLOVES
Known for his watercolors of Venice, American Post-Impressionist Maurice Prendergast captures a moment in time in the watercolor Umbrellas in the Rain. Make an impression anytime with a pair of Prendergast Umbrellas in the Rain Gloves. The buttery-soft taupe gloves artfully display Prendergast’s dreamy painting while protecting your hands from sun, wind and cool weather. Add a touch of worldly style to daily life – giftable gloves complete any outfit and are perfect for travel, commuting, church and special occasions.
Prendergast original watercolor painting Umbrellas in the Rain licensed by the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Matches Prendergast Umbrellas in the Rain WarmCaper & RainCaper.
- Buttery-soft faux suede gloves caress your hands
- Touch screen technology on thumbs and index fingers; compatible with most devices
- Warm, windproof and breathable
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most